Want a full-featured program for creating professional videos?
Screen Video Recorder is an easy-to-use and powerful screencasting software for Windows that designed to record everything happening on your computer screen (full screen or a fixed area) into AVI video file for further purposes like editing, burning DVD, making slide show movie, create high-quality software demos, tutorials, presentations and more.
Your may run your software or document on your screen step by step, then record the whole procedure into AVI file. If you like you may speak and record audio simultaneously. And you may even record your mouse click with an enhanced effect so that when others watch your video may pay attention to the mouse moving tracks and clicking points, this is very useful to users who will use it to make software training documents. And you may also add some text on the video that you recorded to protect your copyright from being pirated.
It is fairly easy to learn. Good tutorial videos. Allows "scripts" where you record a portion of the audio, then go back and fill in video. That's very useful for making training videos.
Simple and functional.
It does everything you want it to do. Record video. Export video.
Screen Video Recorder Key Features :
- Record your computer screen into AVI video.
- Convert AVI to MPEG.
- Play recordings after recording.
- Video options including video codec, video quality, key frames per second, recording interval between 2 frames, playback frames per second.
- Audio options including different frequency and channels, from 8000Hz to 44100Hz, from 8-bit to 16-bit, from Mono to Stereo.
- Recording options including mouse, audio, blink, text, region, etc.
- Support recording audio sound.
- Support recording mouse cursor.
- Support recording with text added on video.
- Support recording by normal region, fixed region, full screen, or windows.
- Control recording by hot keys, toolbar, or menu. Hot keys for starting, pausing, stopping may be changed to your habit.
- Software icon docked in system tray.
- Support all Windows versions including Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, 10 and more.
Find out why we're ranked #1
Ready to record video? Download the Free version Now!