Copy CD Step by Step
321Soft Clone CD can copy CD to CD.
To clone a CD, please do according to the following steps
- Insert your original CD into CD-ROM
- Launch 321Soft Clone CD
- Select "From CD Drive" as source CD-ROM from the drop-down list
Select "To CD Writer" as destination from the drop-down list
Set parameters correctly if needed. Normally, default settings are OK.
- Click the button "Start" to start cloning, you will see the below dialog, click "OK" to continue.
- 321Soft Clone CD will rip CDs and create image files, waitting for the procedure to be finished
- When finished ripping, you will see a dialog, click the "OK" button, then the CD-ROM will be ejected,
you may insert a recordable blank CD into it.
- If you see the below dialog, just insert a blank CD into the CD-ROM then click "OK" button, make sure that you inserted the CD-R into the correct CD-ROM that you selected on the main window.
- The burning procedure will begin, waitting for the procedure to be finished
- When finished burning, a copy of the original CD is ready for you.
Copyright © 2014 321soft.com