How to Start Recording Screen into Video?
321Soft Screen Video Recorder is designed to record your computer screen (full screen or a fixed area) into
AVI video file for further purposes like editing, burning DVD, making slide show movie, etc.
To record screen into video please do according to the following steps
- Launch the software 321Soft Screen Video Recorder, and click the pull-down menu "File > Enter File Name to Save Recording..."
- You will see the following dialog for entering an output file name
- Click the pull-down menu "Options > Video..." to set video parameters
- You will see the below video options dialog, you may set the video parameters here
- Click the pull-down menu "Options > Audio..." to select audio parameters
- You will see the below audio options dialog, you may select a profile here
- Click the pull-down menu "Options > Record..." to set recording parameters
- You will see the below recording parameters dialog, you may select recording parameters here
- Click the pull-down menu "Options > Hotkey..." to change hotkeys if you want.
- You will see the below hot keys dialog, that you can change the hot keys for start or stop recording.
- Press hot key of start recording to start recording, or click the pull-down menu "Record > Start" to start recording.
- Press hot key of stop recording to stop recording, or click the pull-down menu "Record > Stop" to stop recording.
- Click the pull-down menu "Record > Play..." to start playing the recorded video with the default player available on your computer.
- Click the minimize button on the 321Soft Screen Video Recorder to hide the main window, click the
icon docked in the system tray to show it again.
You may also press short-cut keys or click the toolbar buttons instead of clicking the pull-down menu!
Copyright © 2014 321soft.com